This article describes how to add a “non-clickable” menu item to your websites navigation. This is a super easy process and the details are outlined below.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on: Appearance > Menus
- Locate the Custom Links Section (screenshot below)
- Input “#” for the URL and input a Label (ie. “About Us”)
- Click Add to Menu
- That’s all! Now simply drag your page to your desired location. This new menu item will act just like any normal page within your menu.
(click screenshots for full-size view)