This article describes how to upgrade your WordPress Theme to the most recent version.
If using a caching or minify plugin please be sure to ‘clear the cache’ after updating the theme to ensure proper functionality of the theme.
For the ‘Better WordPress Minify’ Plugin:
– Click Settings > BWP Minify
– Click ‘Flush the Cache’ button
– Save Settings and all will be well.
Step 1: Download the most recent Theme Files
- Log into your Themeforest account.
- Click on “Downloads”.
- Locate the Theme you wish to update and click “Download”.
- From the Dropdown list choose “Installable WordPress File” and download this file. This file is the updated Theme.
(click screenshot for full-size view)
Step 2: Install the Updated Theme
(full-screen the video for HD Quality)